First, I would like to thank My Universe & I for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m not sure what this award is for but I enjoy answering/asking these types of questions.
Per My Universe & I’s Blog:
How It Works
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My answers to My Universe & I’s questions:
What is your favorite thing/quality about yourself?
I would have to say it is my ability to live in peace with love, truth and harmony – to be joyous.
If you could travel through time, what year would you travel to and why?
There was a point when I really wanted to travel to the 1920’s so I could experience the culture and the uprising of different music. As well as the change in the people’s perceptions of self expression. Now, I would like to go back in time to when Atlantis was still around! Why? So I can remember a part of Truth… and so I can swim with the Dolphins. 🙂
What’s your favorite part of your day/evening?
What’s one item you feel you couldn’t live without?
My Spirit but I guess that’s not really an item. Other than that there is nothing I couldn’t live without.
What inspires you to blog?
Other people’s blogs and desire to connect with others that are experiencing the same things.
Did you make any resolutions this year? If so, share one.
Yes, to live from a place of unconditional love.
If you could have one animal as your pet, which would you choose?
What made you have a really good laugh recently?
Imagining my Spirit Guides laughing at the silly things I do. haha
Do you have any unique talents?
Some say I can rap well. 🙂
What is your favorite thing to do?
Meditating and sharing with someone how amazing their spirit really is.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given/ best words of wisdom you’ve heard (or read)?
Energy is never born nor does it ever die, it is only transmuted.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m not that good with numbers/math
- Kiwis are my favorite fruit
- I try to forgive BEFORE I forget
- I would rather meditate than go to a concert
- I adapt very easily to my surroundings
- I do not believe in death.
- I don’t need proof to believe something when I KNOW it’s true.
- In a way I have always felt I was from another planet.
- I believe within each of us is the ability to heal ourselves and the world.
- I smile the most when I witness someone realizing their true potential as a supernatural spirit being.
- I am STILL a fan of Dragon Ball Z…. don’t hate! Lol 🙂
11 Questions For My Nominees:
- What is one truth that you have continued to go back to during your spiritual journey?
- What is something new that you have learned about yourself in the last year or so? (you can list more than one thing)
- What would you do/where would you go this very moment if transportation, money and the idea of fear were not an issue?
- Describe a recent dream/vision you have had and the meaning you believe it to hold.
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What makes you smile?
- Imagine that you have an infinite amount of energy that you can send it out to the entire universe and that the changes from this will become apparent within 3 days… what do you send out?
- If you could travel through time, what year would you travel to and why?
- What is one thing that the majority of people don’t know about you?
- What gave you a really good laugh recently?
- If you could breath underwater what animal would you talk to first?
And the Nominees Are…